06 August 2008

Dance Camp

This year's camp was amazingly fun. The dynamics of the group made every day exciting for me...I wanted to sit and share some photos of what I do most days. I so very much realize the impact I make in these children's lives, and I know my job makes a big difference in their awareness of their bodies, an appreciation for differences, and most of all their confidence to take on the world. Of course it makes the most difference in my own life, the drawings and little treasure gifts I spontaneously receive mean the world to me. This studio...named after reuben actually and a combination of the magic ruby slippers and the red shoes ballet...it is such a safe place and the expression that takes place there is truly magical.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

i love seeing you in your element with these girls. it suits you so well and makes me want to be 7 years old again.

Ashley K. said...

What is the studios name?