06 August 2008

Lola had Six!

I love our dogs! I was never really a dog person, and especially an inside dog person, until we got Lola. And having Charlie actually does make it twice as fun. If you haven't seen Charlie and Lola on Disney...you are depriving yourself. She had six puppies on Sunday around 4am on the middle of our bed. True story. Reu was sleeping with our girls (I was at sisterhood) with both dogs curled in the family bed for the night. And she just delivers amongst them all. By the time I got home around 11am, poor Reuben was out to the world. The girls had taken the only hours old puppies all over the house, making beds for them and hauling them up and down the stairs. Lola was so stressed out she had peed everywhere they had taken them. I was gratefull my sisters were with me and we cleaned up in 20 minutes flat! The puppies are currently still alive :) There are two girls and four boys. I will keep adding photos to the album as they grow...and maybe a video if I can figure that one out.

7 comments:

Allie said...

My word they are cute! I'm not an inside dog person either, but these puppies make me want to be. Only if they would stay that little though.

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Amber
Hey!!! It is so good to hear from you! Ash and I were just talking about you the other day. Im so proud of your darling dance studio. Wish I lived up there and could take some classes from you. Im so glad I can keep in contact with you! Take care!
Amb

Ashy and his Mommy said...

Love the puppies! I want to snuggle and smell one! Hahaha! maybe I'll have to come on down to visit those sweet little things!

Shauna said...

These puppies are so cute. Can't wait to see them.

Melanie said...

they are sooo adorable...we'll have to come by and see them!

Jennie said...

So, let me get this right...Reuben slept through the entire birth?!!!

the crew said...

Hello Amber! I am so thrilled to have found your blog! Cute, cute puppies! I also just wanted to say that your studio full of beautiful dancers looks absolutely wonderful!