21 October 2008

Thank you

Thank you to my parents, my sister, my close friends and dear cousins for your encouragement, your perspective and your heartfelt love. Your words have carried me...every one of them.

I'm still a wreck...not all the time of course, there are always those magic moments dancing with children in my studio...that's where I should be taking pictures and posting...but when you are in the moment you hardly ever capture it.

I've realized something this past week...about my heart. For months my heart has felt swollen. Literally and physically, as if there is no room for my lungs to fill...and I find myself holding my breath. I keep saying, I cannot breathe, and then my chest aches. And what I've realized is that there is great truth in saying that some things can "lighten your heart." So many of you have lightened my heart...not quite as powerfully as these little girls that bounce into my studio with surety that I can teach them how to fly...but close enough :)

Thank you again. Thank you for your phone calls and emails also, it motivates me to keep going, even if my head is down...it's so windy.

I love you for lifting my head and lightening my heart.

5 comments:

Ashy and his Mommy said...

Love you Bambi...I hope things start feeling better soon. I'm happy you have something like dance that carries you. Thank you for letting others in and reaching out. I'm here for you anytime, and yes we will meet soon. I smell you... ;) Always.

Allie said...

I have no idea what it is like for you, but I am so sorry. I'm so glad that my angel can help you through it all, even if it is just for an hour a week. We love you!

the crew said...

In reading your words I am filled with such admiration for you and the strength you have. Thank you for having the courage to share your feelings and experiences. I think it could be true that bearing with winter can make the spring that much more beautiful- I also believe with all my heart that you can experience joy and peace to match if not exceed the depths of your pain, anxieties and anything else you may be feeling- bless you sweet Amber, and thank you.

It is what it is said...

Oh there you are ambie. I think a special taste is in store how about some crab legs and lime? It is so yummy I love you! Mom

Kristin said...

I'm hugging you next time I see you.