22 March 2009

my babies

i think my baby is growing up...
but at least she's safe in her daddy's arms
lynzee's life revolves around her social network. texting on my phone. calling on the real phone. chatting on gmail. passing notes. friday playdates. and the hope of a sleepover. there is a 5th grade boy that has the power to make or break her entire day....her entire life. it's drama.

my little emi revolves her life around her upcoming 7th birthday and the constant revolving invite list...i think she has the biggest parties ever. last year there was like 50 people at her HSM party...and the year before every single person came to her disneyland party...all dressed up. i think every child in the world is ready to party in april...spring! this year...pixie & pirates party!
and the invite list is over 30 kids. oh dear.

6 comments:

Martha W said...

I cannot believe how big the girls are. I remember when Lynzee was a baby in Utah and I loved watching her. Time goes by way to fast.

Ashy and his Mommy said...

pirates and pixies...LOVE it...so magical! You're freaking awesome!

Kristin said...

Crazy that Lynzee is that old. Such a GIRL!!!

Love em both. They are great.

Britney said...

The time really does go by so fast! I can't believe so much time has passed. They are growing up too fast!!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Wow! sounds like you are going to have your hands full of lots of kids. How fun though. I love birthday parties! I was just reading about your drama at the school- with the teacher. Im so sorry that you are going through that. I know I have some opinions about how teaching/education should be done. Im not looking forward to some of those situations. Hang in there. And remember- you are the Mom and you know best!!!

Jennie said...

Hey mama bear, is there something you need to tell me?