25 February 2010

show and tell

the icy pink oh-my ruffle cupcake dress
i saw it from a distance and ran down the isle...yes it feels as sweet at it looks.

couldn't resist the pandas...which have become emi's find.

Lynzee has claimed lambs since her birth...she LOVES lambs!
so naturally Ruby will have quite a collection from her sister.

now here's some newborn essentials...

gowns are my favorite


that's it for now...actually there are tons more clothes in her drawers from grammy and from "the collection" that went thru my two girls and my sisters two girls...survival of the fittest clothes. (yes it is true that gymboree clothes tend to outlast the others)

So I'm feeling the need to pack for the hospital...

as of last monday I am 50% effaced and just a little dialated still.

so no real rush.

she's stayin in there for at least a couple weeks for sure.

cheers to 35 weeks!

3 comments:

the crew said...

oh how i love sweet new baby stuff! and girl stuff at that!

so excited for you guys.

Kam Belly Soup said...

i feel excited when i look at that baby stuff. what does that mean?

Shauna said...

This cupcake dress is just so cute it makes me weep