25 June 2010

uh oh!

yes, she is 10!
happy birthday my little lulu
we made a multilayer stage of mattresses in the studio
had makeovers...thanks allie, jen, marta and juby!
and then filmed these rockstars singing to their favorite tunes...
someday I'll figure out the posting of videos, but until then at least I have footage right.
it's pretty funny stuff...because allie and jen and i are amazing rockstars ourselves.
it was actually just what i needed...a crazy girl party.
and yes...i know all the words to their songs...go taylor swift and miley!



4 comments:

Martha W said...

I cannot believe she is 10 already. where does the time go? Looks like they had fun. Love you and miss you

Kristin said...

Happy birthday Lindsay! crazy she is 10. Goes too fast. Sounds like a fantastic partae.

Britney said...

Happy Birthday Linsay!!!! That looks like a really fun party!

BaxterFamily said...

Holy Cow, I want to be 10 again and spike my hair, put on way too much makeup and dance to JEM! What a great idea, you are the totally most radical mommy ever.