21 August 2008

Lunch at Nae's













From back in the day...during the charmed life. Let's see...about seven or eight years ago all of us were thrust into each others lives...during the time we needed each other the most...building the foundations of our families...serving together and serving each other. My fondest memories of each? wouldn't you love to know! too many. But thanks to the amazingness of Alex we still get together for lunch to marvel at the interactions of our children...which seem to be multiplying!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Amber! I was so happy to find your blog! It looks like your family is doing great. Your girls are beautiful, so grown up!

Karen

Tepoe said...

Hey! Nice picture-- I love your account of Disneyland! It looks like the perfect vacation... you will have to give me some more advice. IT looks like Disneyland won the vote for the Family Reunion. And you got a Pacifica??? I definetly want to hear that story!

renae said...

great pictures, am. it was such a charmed life back in the day, wasn't it? nothin' but one or two little ones and time to play! thanks for sending the pics.

Kristin said...

Friends are so great. Such a blessing. Glad to be blessed with you in my life.

Shauna said...

I'm so happy you have such good friends. Friends are the best support groups and nothing beats great memories.