14 December 2008

(big sigh)

I feel like I should post...
so many important things happened this week.

Reu and I have now been married for 10 years.
pretty big deal.
(good thing we are celebrating this next weekend)

My Ruby Shoes Studio
had two performances this past week.
a very very big deal.

I passed a kidney stone yesterday.
yikes!
thank heaven for my sister being here.
so I'm tired. my body is wore out from everything.

I want to write all about this Nativity
performance and what it means to me.
I want to tell you about the
"Mary Dance" and about my daughters.
I have tons of pictures and video to post.
but like I said. I am so tired.

craziness usually leads to crashing but hopefully
I'll get out of bed tomorrow.
this performance tends to take everything out of me.
that's why I initially told the parents I wasn't going to do it.
but we did. and I'm glad we did. very glad.
but I have no energy for christmas now...
especially after passing a kidney stone.
which by the way,
is worse than labor.
and that's from a mom who
had 2 all natural you go girl deliveries.
off to bed.
(big sigh)
you'll get your pictures later.

5 comments:

Ashy and his Mommy said...

Oh baby...

Kristin said...

Yeah I've heard that said about those nasty stones before.

I'm sorry. Yuck.

BUT

Thank you for doing the Nativity. I love it. They love it. It makes the season for us now. Thank you.

Get better.

Melanie said...

I hope you're feeling better sweetie! You give such a gift with your studio! I wish I would have known about the performances...I would have love to be there. I need to keep up with you better. :D Hope you were able to get some rest! xoxo

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Im so sorry you had to ppass a kidney stone. Not fun! But congrats on your performances. Oh I wish that I could have seen them. Im sure that it was beautiful!! Try to rest- I can't wait to hear about it.

~K said...

Amber, you amaze me. I think you are wonderful. My little Marley just loves you so much and dance is such a big part of what she feels life is about....she dances to her own tune and your instruction and example is wonderful to her. Know how much joy you give to all those cute girls and all the other livcs you touch. Take a look at you...you are amazing and we love you.~kristi