13 February 2009

tah dah!


so here they are...
no photo of this year's because i am finishing it today.
but it might be the very best. i love it!
no 2005 because it is still unfinished...much like that year.
and 2007 was the year from hell...
so even though it should've been the bestest of all
the valentines, as we grew so close together
we built a studio...but i was living day to day
and like i said, these valentines do take me a couple weeks,
they can't be rushed...anyways, enjoy all the devotion.


i do very much love and adore my husband.
he is my best friend.
he is my bestest lover.
he is why i get up every day.
i don't like to post a lot about him...i'm not sure why...
sometimes things are more potent when you don't spread it out...
when you don't dilute it...
but, for those that wonder his place in my life and his goodness
...a picture speaks a thousand words.
These cards speak millions.

10 comments:

Brittney said...

Hey Sis
They are all so beautiful! I love valentines I just finished Saul's yesterday I hope you have a valentines day for the books
love ya sis

Hayley said...

i love all of them!

It is what it is said...

Valentines is my favorite day heart surger cookies, heart wafflesand these beautiful heart valentines. Have a day filled with love, I Love you, Mom

Ashley K. said...

Amber,
These are amazing... I miss you. I wish we lived close to each other.

Ash

Allie said...

I love it!!! I so need to take lessons from you...

Linz said...

Wow -- It's been MANY years!!! How are you guys? Sorry that '07 sucked -- I missed all of that, and many others. Tell the hubby "hi".
Take care!!!!

-James
Would you mind telling R to drop me a line to say hi-- dr.bartlett@yahoo.com

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

They are amazing! I still have the wonderful valentine you made me forever ago. You are talented!

Kristin said...

one word . . . .amazing.

the crew said...

So beautiful! I remember seeing a valentine you did in high school- and have thought about it from time to time. They seem to me to be so full of life, love and passion! I love it!

Unknown said...

Amber,
I sifted over to your blog from somewhere...I love your writing, you have a way with words that is to be envied. The cards are beautiful!


rachel messel