05 March 2009

oh lucky day!

My dearest goddess Shauna
is doing a little pay-it-forward game on her blog
and I'm one of the lucky recipients.

Sooooo...here's the idea. Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on my blog and you will be the lucky recipient of a handmade gift from me some time this year...and we know how amazingly magic that can be :)
When you receive your gift will be a surprise!

Now here is the catch, you have to post the same thing on your blog and do the same for 3 lucky people. GOOD LUCK! This is going to be fun!
what a perfect month for friendship & luck.
love you all!

8 comments:

Allie said...

Ohhh, Pick me! Pick me!

Ashy and his Mommy said...

Hand made gifts from you are priceless!

Ashley K. said...

OMgosh... am I number 3!? I love you and your creativeness...

Amber said...

look at my lovely A girls!

Martha W said...

dang I was one short...this is what happens when you have sick kids...

Brittney said...

Oh sis I am so bummed I did not make the top 3 but then again I am your sis so I get to have your magic more than anyone so I guess it is ok that the A girls get to have a suprise filled with magic and love from you. Great idea Goddess Shauna

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Bummed I missed out with the A girls. Lucky, lucky. I love this idea!

Hayley said...

I think that #8 should be included as well. Love ya!